Do you want to attach your car with Uber Cabs? If yes, you have landed at the right place.
Uber is one of the largest app-based taxi aggregator companies in the world. And now, they have started operations in India. However, Uber is available in the cities like Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Chennai, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Mysore, and Visakhapatnam. If you are living in these cities, you can attach your car to Uber Cabs.
Furthermore, you can start this business in two ways. Firstly, you can attach your car and you drive the car. Secondly, as an entrepreneur, you can attach one or more cars. In that case, you will need to keep good drivers.
Steps to Follow to Attach a Car with Uber Cabs in India
Documents To Attach Car With Uber Cabs
Following are the list of documents you need to submit to attach your car with Uber Cabs:
- A commercial vehicle driving license
- An up-to-date Police Verification Report.
- An RC – Registration Certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- A Canceled Cheque.
- A saving or current bank account.
After having all these documents, you can signup through the Uber website. For free Registration Click Here.
Select A Right Uber Service
There are three different types of categories you will find. These are UberX ,UberXL, UberBLACK or UberSUV. UberX is the mid-tier user service, and it is most popular. Additionally, this is the best category to start this business.
This service includes cars like Toyota Prius, Honda Accord, Mazda3 or Mazda6, Honda Civic, Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Cruz, etc. In addition, the other two categories fall under luxury car services. However, these services require more expensive cars and are not as frequently used by the public.
How To Get Approval For Your Car From Uber Cabs
- First of all, your car must not be older than 5 years.
- The car should also have passed a full vehicle inspection and have no major cosmetic damage.
- You must have the insurance paper with your full name.
- You must have a Yellow Board car with all its documents.
If your personal vehicle does not fit the requirements that are necessary for an Uber vehicle, there are options you can avail of. You can purchase a new car that fits the requirements, However, we would recommend purchasing a used vehicle that meets the requirements as well as a new vehicle.
Uber Cabs Business – FAQs
- First of all, you are dealing with a car, so it has certain monthly depreciation.
- If you have the new car on loan, then you must pay the EMI
- Additionally, the car demands monthly maintenance such as lube change, oil filter change, washing, checking, etc.
- Furthermore, you must pay the insurance amount once a year.
- Finally, you will need to pay the fuel charge from your earnings.
Related: Attach Car To Ola Cabs
However, no one can exactly say how much money you will earn from Uber. Also, it depends on the other factors like riding on peak hour, the number of daily rides, etc. So only after attaching your car to Uber Cabs, you will come to know the exact earning potential.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is purely for information purposes. Neither we are associated with Uber Cabs or have any business dealings with the company. You are advised to contact directly with their registered office or visit the official site to partner with Uber Cabs.
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.