Are you interested in starting Gelato Vinto Franchise Business? If yes, read this review to learn more why and how to start with cost, investment, contact details, and much more.
Gelato Vinto is a fresh, innovative concept not only for customers but also for the franchisees and business partners. Gelato Vinto is the generic word for frozen dessert in Italian. Though made from the same ingredients as a frozen dessert, a taste of this Italian marvel will reveal that gelato and frozen dessert are distinctively different.
Why Gelato Vinto Franchise Business?
The company brings a new exciting approach in an unrepresented sector. An efficient business model supported by marketing and merchandising tools and established operating procedures that make the running of outlets relatively simple. The company offers low investment model with minimum Risk. The franchise owners get reasonable returns on investment. The food items have a high market demand.
Some of the Benefits and Support to Franchise from Gelato Vinto are mentioned below:
- Support in Store design, Store construction
- Business development i.e. site selection support
- Operational support
- Technical know-how and support are given to a franchise during the duration of the agreement.
- Marketing support
- Training is provided to all crew members and franchisees
- The items are supplied by the franchisor to the franchise at a cost that is the MRP less a certain percentage which works as a healthy and profitable margin for the franchise.
- The items will be transported to the franchisee’s outlet by the franchisor at his own cost.
Franchise Criteria for Gelato Vinto Franchise
|Expansion||North India with Gujrat, Maharashtra, Orissa, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, Puducherry|
|Area Required||50 – 300 SQFT|
|Total Investment||Rupees 5-10 Lakh|
|Location Preferred||High footfall traffic areas ( Malls & High Street)|
|Pay Back||12 – 18 Months|
|ROI||30 – 40%|
Contact Details – How to Apply
Visit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 99908 05195, or fax at +91-11-41324993. There is also a landline telephone number of Gelato Vinto, which is +91-11-46620050.
You can also pay them a visit or send them a letter in the following address: Gelato Vinto Corporate Office, 2, Community Centre, East of Kailash, Near Sapna Cinema, New Delhi – 110065.
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.