Last Updated on
Do you want to start a Purnabramha franchise in your locality? Find here in this article a detailed guide of why and how to apply for starting a food retail business with Purnabramha as a franchise partner.
Purnabramha is one of the world’s largest Maharashtrian Vegetarian Restaurant specialty Restaurant. The objective of Purnabramha is largely to provide Maharashtrian food in all non-Marathi regions.
Find below why to partner with this Maharashtrian food franchise along with investment and contact details.
Why Purnabramha Food Franchise?
This food retail business has a presence in countries like Australia and in the United States too.
Some of the reasons that can motivate to work with Purnabrahma as a business partner in India are the following:
- Largest International Maharashtrian Vegetarian Franchise in India
- Low investment with high returns
- Proven Franchise model success in India
- Operational simplicity
- Flexible real estate options are available
- Outstanding product innovations
- Extraordinary training programs
- Store opening and Core team support
- Ongoing business consultation
- Design and construction support
- National, regional and local marketing programs for the brand and individual stores
Investment Required to Start Purnabramha Franchise:
The total investment to start Purnabrahma Food retail franchise will be in the range of Rs. 10 lacs to 20 lacs. In addition, you have to provide a retail space of a minimum of 1000 sq. ft preferably in malls or location with potentially good footfalls.
The anticipated return on investment is expected to be around 15%. The agreement with the company will be for 5 years subject to renewal on mutual terms.
Contact Details to Apply for Purnabramha Franchise
You can contact directly contact at their head office at the following address:
Manaswini foods Private Limited, #780 19th main 17th cross HSR 4TH SECTOR BANGALURU KARNATAKA 560102.
You can also visit online at the following web address:
http://www.purnabramha.com/connect-with-the-team.html. and fill the required details as instructed. If shortlisted, company officials will call you back for further discussion.