Are you looking forward to starting the MedZone franchise business in India? Find in this post, complete details including cost, investment, and contact details for the opening of the MedZone pharmacy franchise business.
MedZone* is a subsidiary company of Ethix Healthcare. The first MedZone pharmacy store opened in Bangalore.
Today, MedZone is one of India’s leading pharmacy chains throughout India serving countless customers daily. Medzone Pharmacy offers Ethix pharmaceutical products to its clients at reasonable prices.
However, the franchise owner of MedZone is free to sell products of other companies too.
Ethix Pharmaceuticals is an ISO and GMP-certified company. The company manufactures products in its own factories.
MedZone franchise business model supports you with monopoly rights, equity ownership, autonomy, management of your own business, and long-lasting relationship with your customers. Therefore it forms the base for a profitable service industry in your preferred location.
MedZone Franchise Pharmacy Cost & Investment Details
The approximate cost of starting a MedZone pharmacy shop will be around 1 Lac Rupees.
The franchise fee is a one-time investment (Tenure-5 years) which is non-refundable and attracts no interest rates
The royalty fee is 1% of the gross sales value The franchise agreement will be renewed once in 5 years.
All other promotional materials will be sent on a to-pay basis by cargo/transport/courier (freight charge will be paid by the franchise) The company charges Rs. 37000 along with 18% GST Tax. as a franchise fee.
The area requirement for starting a MedZone franchise pharmacy retail outlet is a minimum of 130 Sq.ft. The company will help you in acquiring licenses like GST/FSSAI/ISO/DL.
In addition to this, you will need to equip your premises with equipment as instructed by the franchisor.
Also Read: Top Healthcare Business Ideas
Supports Available for MedZone Franchise Owners
- First of all, you get all the basic stock of 1000+ products from our own factories with 75% discount on its MRP.
- The company assists you to buy all the Important Equipment
- Additionally, the company helps you to obtain all necessary (GST/DL/FSSAI (trade)/ISO) license numbers.
- Franchisee Authorization (framed) Certificate
- Franchisee performance-based Achievement Award
- The company helps in recruiting and continuous professional training for the staff.
- The brand provides Medzone billing software with a mobile application
- Inventory management through the company’s billing software.
- Guide to compiling sales tax/income tax/audited balance sheet by a chartered accountant.
- Value-added FMCG products like food supplements and Ayurvedic products will be provided by Ethix
- Soft copy of advertising content to promote the business in local electronic media (Cable TV) and print media/banner/stands/stickers/(No – Parking) Board.
MedZone Franchise Contact Details
You can contact the company officials at the following addresses:
S.C.O. 50 – 51, Sector 17 – A, Chandigarh, India -160017, Tel – +91-0172-2771218
2 & 3, Chanakya Layout, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560 045,
Tel – +91-80-4850 72155
111, Whites House, D Block,
1st Main Road, 1st Avenue,
Anna Nagar East, Chennai-600102.
Phone no: 9965746080