Are you interested in starting Chick Blast Franchise Business? If yes, read this review to learn more about why and how to start with cost, investment, returns, contact details, and much more.
Chick Blast was born in early 2009. It is a fast-casual restaurant dedicated to providing simple, hygienic menu items upon customers’ orders. The food items are of the highest quality made-from-scratch freshly grilled chicken and rice bowls, as well as Gyros and fresh-made salads.
Table of Contents
Why Chick Blast Franchise?
The company in a short span of time has distinguished itself and come to emerge as the city’s market leader due to its unwavering commitment to quality Fried chicken & Grilled chicken, burgers, and Wraps available to a large customer base at valuable prices. The company started franchise expansion in the year 2013.
Some of the popular food items are Fried Chicken, Fried Fish & Prawn, Grilled chicken, Burgers, Pizzas, Pasta, Rice Bowl, Burgers, Wraps, Sandwich, Hyderabad Style Dum Chicken Biryani, Ice rolls ( Fruits & flavored), Shaker, Desert items, etc.
Chick Blast is one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in and around India since the year 2010. It provides a great profit-making opportunity for people looking for starting a food retail business.
- Site selection assistance
- Marketing and advertisement assistance
- Assistance from head office will also be provided
- Franchisee training is done at Salem in Tamil Nadu
- Detailed operating manuals for franchisees
Advantages of Chick Blast Franchise Business
- High returns on investment
- Minimum risk business model
- A proven approach to success
- First in the QSR industry “without Royalty or Commission” for the franchise.
- Renowned brand name to use
7 Steps to Start a Chick Blast Franchise in India
If you are planning to start a Chick Blast franchise in India, it is advised to follow some steps before actually buying:
- Do market research and know more about the local food and beverage market.
- Select the right type of franchise format
- Check the franchise agreement provided by the company.
- It is important to arrange funds if you are short in budget.
- Select a proper location
- Get the required licenses to operate a food restaurant in the desired locality.
Cost & Investment to Start Chick Blast Franchise
Find below the area and investment requirements to buy a Chick Blast franchise:
- Total Initial Investment: Rupees 20 – 30 Lakhs
- Location Preferred: National Highway, Malls, High Streets, Multiplexes
- Pay Back: 8 – 15 months
- ROI: 30% -40 %
You will need a floor area of around 1000 sq. ft to 1500 sq. ft to run a chick blast franchise business. Commercial locations beside highways, shopping malls, high streets, and multiplexes are preferred.
Locations Chick Blast Plans to Expand
The company is looking for franchises in almost states in the country. Below is the list of states where Chickblast is accepting franchise partners:
Northern Region: Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh.
Southern States: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
Eastern States: Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Western States: Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Central States: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Union States: Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman, and Diu
How to Apply for Chick Blast franchise
Visit the company online at http://www.chickblast.com/franchise.php. Find the form and fill in the details. A franchise team representative will review your information and will be in touch if there is any scope or availability for franchise allotment.