Are you searching for optical franchise opportunities in India? Do you want to open an eyewear store in your city? If YES, find here the best optical franchise businesses for sale available currently.
These days, eyewear is a growing industry in India. Also, it is the fastest-growing retail segment in our country. According to industry experts, the sector is projected to grow to Rs 12,600 crore in the coming years. Almost 80% of the total market is for spectacles, while sunglasses holds the remaining 20%. However, sunglasses have become a fashion statement today.
With the increasing disposable income and reduced propensity to save, the urban crowd is spending on exploring the brands in the eyewear segment these days. Hence, opening an optical franchise business is quite a profitable opportunity for new entrepreneurs in India.
List of 6 Best Optical Franchise Opportunities in India
#1. Lenskart Franchise
Lenskart is India’s fastest-growing eyewear business today. The company has over 5000 styles of eyewear, which is 5 times more than that of any retailer in India. From big brands like RayBan and Oakley to the best in-house brands. Also, Lenskart offers specific eyewear products for men, women, kids, for all humans of the world.
Currently, the brand has 160+ profitable stores countrywide. The company offers franchise opportunities in Pan India, Also the company has special programs for women entrepreneurs.
Investment: INR 30-35 lakhs
#2. Titan Eye Plus Franchise
Titan is a Tata brand. Tata Group launched the Titan Eye Plus brand in the year 2007 March. Titan Eyeplus heralds standardization in the eyewear industry. Following Tata‘s principles of quality and trust, the brand offers international quality standards. The brand maintains practices such as transparency in pricing, contemporary design, and styling in the highly fragmented and undifferentiated Indian optical retail segment.
The brand offers a range of products in the eyeglass, sunglasses, and contact lens segments. Also, it offers specific products for men, women, and kids.
Investment: INR 30-50 lakhs
#3. GKB Opticals Franchise
In 1968 GKB first entered the Retailing business by inaugurating the first store in Gariahat, Kolkata. The founder is Mr. Brijendra Kumar Gupta. The brand won the ‘Most Admired Retailer’s award of the year 2013-2014 and the ‘India’s Most Trusted Brand’ in 2015. The company’s online optical store offers a collection assembling over 60 international and Indian brands, with a large variety of Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, and Contact lenses.
With over 60 years in Optical Industry, the GKB Opticals Group has served more than 1 million customers. Also, the company is an authorized dealer of over 60 brands. Some of them are Ray-Ban, Vogue, Rodenstock, Tommy Hilfiger, etc.
Investment: INR 1-2 Cr
#4. Himalaya Optical Franchise
Himalaya Optical started its journey in the year 1935 with the launch of its first optical retail store. The company offers technologically advanced eyewear and vision care solutions in India. Currently, the brand has over 83 optical retail stores spread across the country in all major metros.
Himalaya Opticals offers franchise opportunities for entrepreneurs in Pan India. The brand provides support to the franchise partners in several fields including store setup, staff training, inventory management, promotion, and advertising.
Investment: INR 50 Lac-1 Cr
This is a south India-based company. Currently, the company has over 290 stores across India. The company sells eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, color lenses reading glasses, and other accessories.
Specsmakers has been Awarded twice by Times of India for “South India’s Best Affordable Opticians” in the years 2015 & 2016 and “Excellence in Retail and Customer Service” by South India Retail Forum. With an investment capacity of Rs 15 to 20 Lakh, you can apply for the Specsmakers franchise.
#6. Medplus Opticals Franchise
First of all, there is no specific optical franchise offer from Medplus. However, the company has a specific website for the eyewear segment. That is https://www.medpluslens.com. The brand offers a wide range of optical products like contact lenses, accessories, sunglasses, frames, etc.
The website has over 1000 models in different categories. Additionally, it has a wide range of brand products like Ray-Ban, Vogue, Forest Hill, E.57th, Stile Mondo, Izarra, Fresh Look, Bausch& Lomb, O2 Optix, etc.
Read: How to Open a MedPlus Franchise Business
As the overall eyewear market is growing and people are becoming brand conscious, an optical franchise is a lucrative opportunity in India. We hope, this article will help you in getting overall information about the market and available eyewear franchise opportunity business for sale.
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.