Do you want to learn data analytics? If yes, you are in the right place. Here in this article, we list the top free and paid online data analytics courses available online at present.
Nowadays, there are many specialized organizations that assist companies in gaining insights into existing value chains. And this is mainly accomplished through data analytics. The job of a data analyst is to explain how the present information will help the firm uncover the gold mine that will lead to a company’s success.
However, to be an expert in data analytics, an individual needs to gain skills in the field. Therefore, it is important to enhance skills, one can enroll in the best data analytics courses and become an expert.
A data analytics career may be enticing for a variety of practical reasons. Here are a few examples:
- This career offers numerous opportunities for progress.
- Average incomes are high.
- Growing Opportunities, and so on.
Now let us get a short overview of the best data analytics courses:
Table of Contents
Best 12 Data Analytics Courses
1. The Complete Data Analytics Course in Excel by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
This is one of the best data analytics courses for operations managers, quality professionals, industrial Engineers, Data Analysts, etc.
In this course, you will learn an excel environment, including how to use simple and complicated functions, hot-key shortcuts, etc.
In addition, this course will teach you how to craft and use bar charts, line charts, radial charts, histograms, etc.
- Pivot tables, charts, slicers, etc.
- Updated content
- 15 hours of on-demand video
- Certificate after completion etc.
2. Excel Basics for Data Analysis by Coursera – Learn More About the Course Here
This course is intended to teach you the fundamentals of utilizing Excel spreadsheets for data analysis. It is a beginner-level course. Furthermore, no prior familiarity with spreadsheets or code is required.
It is among the best data analytics courses where you will gain important experience in purifying and managing data. Besides, this course significantly focused on practice and applied it to learning.
Moreover, it will also teach you how to eliminate duplicate and incorrect data.
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Spreadsheets
- Getting Started
- Cleaning & Wrangling Data
- Analyzing Data
- Final Project, and so on.
- Beginner Level
- 100% online
- Flexible deadlines etc.
3. Beginner’s Guide to Data & Data Analytics by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
This training will provide you with a step-by-step learning roadmap to becoming a Data Analytics practitioner. Also, it will show you how to recognize the distinction between Data Analytics, Data Science, and Data Engineering.
This course will provide you with free access to their Data Fundamentals Handbook. There are no prerequisites or expertise required. In addition, you should only desire to learn about the world of data to enroll in this course.
- Introduction of data
- Roles and skills of data professionals
- Data types, files, and formats
- Data analytics learning roadmap and more.
- Certificate of completion
- 1.5 hours of on-demand video
- 1 article
- Assignments etc.
4. Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere by Coursera – Learn More About the Course Here
This course will teach you how data analysts utilize data analytics and trade tools to guide their conclusions. However, You’ll also learn about the applications utilized in data analysis.
It is among the best data analytics courses on the internet that will enhance your skills in the domain.
Moreover, it will teach you about different companies and the unique responsibilities and tasks that analysts perform for them.
- All about analytical thinking
- Set up your toolbox
- The wonderful world of data, etc.
- Flexible course
- 100% online
- Beginner Level
5. The Complete Introduction to Data Analytics with Tableau by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
It is one of the prominent online data analytics courses trusted by businesses worldwide. It will teach you how to connect to various data sources, from Excel files to cloud servers.
You will also learn how to design interactive dashboards and employ dashboard actions in the program.
Moreover, if you have a basic understanding of computers, you can simply enroll in the course.
- Sales and profit analytics
- HR analytics
- Stock price analytics and so on.
- 1 article
- 52 downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion and more.
6. Become a Data Analyst by Udacity
In this training, you will visually study data at many levels to uncover insights and create a captivating story. It will also teach you about the data-wrangling process of collecting, analyzing, and cleansing data.
Furthermore, it will highlight how to apply inferential statistics and probability to real-world environments.
To enroll in the course, from Udacity you should be familiar with Python (particularly NumPy and Pandas) and SQL.
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Practical Statistics
- Data Wrangling
- Data Visualization with Python etc.
- Improve your programming abilities.
- Understand how to manipulate and prepare data for analysis.
7. Learning Data Analytics: 1 Foundation by Linkedin Learning
This course from Linkedin Learning will teach you how to work with data, such as importing and working with flat files. It is among the best data analytics courses that will provide you with 2 exercise files to practice while learning.
It will also teach you how to understand the data you see and locate the data you require.
Furthermore, it will show how to ask the appropriate questions of various departments to acquire the necessary data.
- Fundamentals of data understanding
- Getting started with a data project
- Data importing and exporting etc
- 7 quizzes to test knowledge
- 2 exercise files to practice
- Access on tablet and phone
8. Data Analytics Course Online by Brainstation
This program from Brainstation will transform your knowledge into practical abilities by solving real-world challenges using a range of data sets.
Besides, you will learn from experienced data experts who work at some of the world’s most innovative firms. Therefore, they will assist you in developing job-ready data skills that are essential in today’s modern workplace.
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Database Operations
- Advanced-Data Analytics
- Data Visualization etc.
- Learn data collection
- Learn data schema, etc.
9. Data Analytics: Hands-On Pluralsight
This program from Pluralsight is for you if you want to learn all the ideas in the world of data analytics. This course covers fundamental data analysis concepts to data warehouse design and visualization techniques.
Besides, you can use this course as a guide if you already work in the data realm. If you are already working on transforming data into value, this course will help you.
- Excel Basics
- Analyzing Data in Excel
- Introduction to SQL
- Data Warehousing Basics
- Visualizing Data in Charts etc.
- Learn everything from the basics
- Beginner level
- 5 hours duration etc.
10. Data Analytics Bootcamp by Springboard
This course from Springboard will introduce you to common financial concepts and the fundamentals of economics. You will also gain a high-level understanding of databases and how to use them in your work.
It will teach you the fundamentals of Python and major Python libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and others.
In several capstone projects, it will teach you technical abilities, understand business tools, visualize your data, etc.
- Framing structured thinking
- Connecting data using SQL
- Communicating your analysis
- Analyzing business problems etc.
- Job Guarantee
- Build job-ready skills etc.
11. Data Analyst by Simplilearn
This is one of the best data analytics courses from Simplilearn, preparing students for top data analyst jobs in the market. In addition, it will teach you descriptive and inferential statistics, regression analysis, hypothesis testing, data blending, extraction, etc.
Besides, this course is designed to help individuals working in non-technical fields obtain work-ready data analytics skills quickly.
- Business Analytics with Excel
- Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python
- Tableau Training, etc.
- Top rated course
- Covers tools like Python, Tableau, Scipy, etc.
12. Data Analyst with R by Datacamp
In this online data analytics course from Datacamp, you will learn the fundamentals of data analysis using R, including data frames, etc.
Moreover, you will Improve your statistical knowledge by learning to collect, evaluate, and draw reliable conclusions from data.
Additionally, you can enroll in the course without having any prior coding knowledge.
- Introduction to R
- Introduction to Tidyverse
- Data manipulation with Dplyr, etc
- No prior coding knowledge is necessary.
- Make you a confident data analyst.
More Online Courses:
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best-paying data analytics jobs?
There are plenty of best-paying data analytics jobs, such as Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Analytics Consultant, Marketing Analyst, etc.
What are the different types of data analytics?
The various kinds of data analytics include Descriptive, Predictive, cognitive, Diagnostic, Prescriptive, etc.