Approximately 2.14 billion individuals now shop online, a phenomenal increase from just a few years ago. This indicates the growing eCommerce tendency. As a result, you can establish a business online or become an expert in the field. There are numerous eCommerce courses available online, and you can enroll to master them.
Let us see some e-commerce programs that will help you in making your own eCommerce business.
Table of Contents
List of Best 12 eCommerce Courses
1. E-commerce and Amazon Crash Course by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
This course by Udemy is intended to teach you the fundamental ideas of e-commerce. It is one of the most well-known online eCommerce courses available on the internet. Moreover, this course is ideal for anyone looking to create an Internet-based business, learn E-commerce, etc.
It is a highly-rated course that offers learners lifetime access. Furthermore, this course will teach you e-commerce selling tactics. You will also learn about the function and significance of social media in e-commerce.
- Understanding and Scope of E-commerce
- E-commerce Platforms
- 4 Types of E-commerce
- Fulfillment types of Amazon
- Additional Ecommerce Concepts
- Product Research Tools etc.
- Full Lifetime Access
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 1 hour of video
- Certificate of completion
2. Foundations of Digital Marketing and E-commerce by Coursera – Learn More About the Course Here
With over 253k enrollments, it is one of the top eCommerce courses for beginners. In this course, you’ll learn about new starters in e-commerce and digital marketing and their duties within an organization. Additionally, you’ll discover how the marketing funnel affects the consumer journey.
Apart from that, this course will walk you through the elements and goals of e-commerce strategy and digital marketing.
Coursera offers excellent educational opportunities, so taking the course might be beneficial.
- Introduction to foundations
- Digital marketing and e-commerce strategy
- Measure performance success
- Customer journey and the marketing funnel etc.
- Flexible deadlines
- 100% online
- Shareable Certificate
- Beginner Level etc.
3. How to Create Make build an Online eCommerce Store Website by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
This course covers creating an online eCommerce store, designing without coding, drop shipping, creating logos, etc. Moreover, if you want to run your business from anywhere, this course is for you.
In this 4 hours video, you will learn to set up and operate WordPress. It is one of the finest online e-commerce courses on the platform.
- Logo and images
- Email-marketing setup
- Sell more with plugins and so on.
- Full Lifetime Access
- 4 hours of video
- 4 articles + resources
- Certificate of completion.
4. Launch Your Online Business by Coursera – Learn More About the Course Here
You can learn the basics of online business in this course. It is an entirely online course that takes around 16 hours to finish.
In this session, you will learn about various company models. You will also learn how to construct customer personas and brand identities.
Also, you can reset deadlines to accommodate your schedule.
- Basics of an Online Business
- Preparing Your Online Business Launch
- Creating an Online Business etc.
- 100% online
- Shareable Certificate
- Beginner Level and so on.
5. E-commerce Marketing Training Course by Hubspot Academy
This program is for you if you are an eCommerce marketer, inbound professional, or marketing professional. It is one of the top free eCommerce courses to assist you.
Moreover, you can set goals for your e-commerce firm in this Hubspot Academy Course. But this is not the only thing you can learn. You will also discover how to develop your inbound marketing plan for e-commerce.
- Introduction to eCommerce Inbound Marketing
- Creating Your E-commerce Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Getting Started With Your E-commerce Inbound Marketing Plan
- The HubSpot-Built Integration for Shopify etc.
- Free course
- 4 lessons
- 10 videos
- 3 quizzes
- 34 minutes duration.
6. E-commerce Fundamentals by Linkedin Learning
The American online education company LinkedIn Learning offers a variety of courses, including E-commerce Fundamentals. In this course, your instructor delves into developing your concept into a fully functional internet store.
For anyone looking to work in eCommerce, this training is excellent. Therefore, you can use the knowledge you’ve gained in this session with your upcoming customers.
Moreover, you’ll be awarded an eCommerce certification after finishing the course. The inclusion will be beneficial to your LinkedIn profile.
- Choose a business model
- Product selection
- Industry and persona research
- Sell your product
- Attract customers, and so on.
- 1 exercise file for learning
- 7 quizzes
Access on tablet and phone etc.
7. E-commerce Marketing Mastery by Digital Marketer
It is a demanding course that aims to teach you the fundamentals of web marketing for e-commerce. This course from Digital Marketer is for you if you’re interested in developing a long-term, sustainable marketing plan for your e-commerce business.
Furthermore, you’ll learn how to employ the most advanced, efficient internet marketing technologies available. Apart from this, you will also learn the structure of a successful eCommerce shop marketing team.
- Core Concepts
- Online Store
- Sales Channels
- Building a Social Store etc.
- 40 Video Lessons
- 11 Handouts
- 5 Quizzes
- Create Your Hooks Worksheet etc.
8. Introduction to E-commerce Management by Alison
This hands-on management course covers every facet of the industry to give you the skills you need. This course by Alison is among the finest free eCommerce courses on the internet.
Furthermore, it explains all the components of managing e-commerce and contrasts them with traditional offline and online companies.
As a result, by completing the course, you’ll be able to sketch out numerous eCommerce business concepts.
- Introduction to electronic commerce
- Customer service
- Content planning and production
- Use of social networks
- E-commerce analytics
- Course assessments etc.
- Free course
- Learn to differentiate between e-commerce and business.
9. Online E-Commerce Course with Certification by IIDE
In this program from IIDE, you can learn to start selling on websites like Amazon and build your online store on Shopify. It is one of the leading online eCommerce courses that will make you an expert in the field.
Therefore, you will learn to use various tools in this training, including Shopify, Oberlo, and Amazon Seller Space.
Moreover, this online e-commerce course curriculum walks you through the various restrictions Amazon has for sellers.
- Introduction to E-commerce Mechanisms
- Optimizing Product Page
- Setting Up Your Shopify Store
- Marketing Your Store
- Analyzing Performance etc.
- A 6-plus-hour live class
- Utilize any device to attend lectures
- More than 4 hours of video lectures
- Assignments & Practice Exams
- Devoted Q&A Support & Assistance.
10. E-commerce Strategy Masterclass by The Knowledge Academy
This training is for you if you want to learn about eCommerce and e-marketing strategies. It is ideal for Project Managers, E-Commerce Managers, as well as Website and Marketing Managers. It is one of the most effective eCommerce courses.
Moreover, the E-Commerce strategy program establishes the objective and guiding principles for achieving a goal.
This training from Knowledge Academy is led by an experienced instructor who will teach you the fundamentals of website design and online marketing.
- Strategic Market Analysis
- Recommendations etc.
- Delegate bundle, which includes course materials and exercises
- Experienced instructor
- Manual etc.
11. Diploma in E-Commerce Web Development by Alison
This course is made for anyone interested in web development or working in IT. They can improve their programming skills with this course. Therefore it is one of the best eCommerce courses for web developers and IT professionals.
Moreover, this diploma program from Alison teaches you how to create a website that will successfully drive e-commerce.
- Introduction to eCommerce web development
- Using MySQL and PHP
- Dynamic programming
- Enhancing website functionality and more.
- Free course
- Certificate after completion etc.
12. E-commerce SEO course by Reliablesoft Academy
Reliablesoft Academy’s eCommerce SEO Course will educate you on how to optimize your online store for search engines. Moreover, the course consists of nine courses that cover every area of eCommerce SEO.
You’ll be able to obtain more organic traffic to your store if you use the tactics described in this course. Moreover, you will also get access to the Digital Marketing Course Bundle by enrolling in this course.
More Online Courses:
The program is ideal for people who are new to eCommerce marketing.
- eCommerce SEO for Beginners
- Shop Site Structure
- Keyword Research for Ecommerce
- Blogging for E-commerce
- Link Building etc.
- Online Training
- Beginner / Intermediate
- Self-paced learning and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is eCommerce?
E-commerce, sometimes known as online commerce, refers to the purchase and sale of products in the online space. It is a commercial transaction that takes place on the Internet.
What are Some Examples of eCommerce business
- eBay, and so on.
Who Provides a Free eCommerce Course?
Ans: You can learn a free eCommerce course on platforms like Alison and Hubspot Academy.