Do you want to start Dr Lal Pathlabs Franchise? Find in this a detailed guide on why and how to apply for Dr Lal Pathlabs franchise business including cost, investment, and contact details.
Late Dr Major S.K. Lal, commenced the business of providing pathology services and maintaining a blood bank in the year 1949 through sole proprietorship M/s Central Clinical Laboratory and M/s Blood Bank Transfusion Centre. At present Dr Lal Pathlabs is a reputed brand in the business of diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services in India.
Why Dr Lal Pathlabs Franchise?
Presently, the company offers more than 3,368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services to customers. Most of their laboratories are accredited by the NABL in accordance with ISO 15189.
National Reference Laboratory has obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification (for the performance of routine and advanced diagnostic pathology testing services, including clinical trials), ISO 15189:2007 (for quality management in medical laboratories), ISO 15189:2012 certification (in the field of medical testing) and ISO 27001:2013 certification.
Over 3000 individuals work at the Dr Lal PathLabs in India with over 55 percent of the staff in laboratory functions. They have a qualified team of 147 Pathologists, 8 Radiologists, 13 Microbiologists, 5 Biochemists and 11 specialists with doctorate degrees.
As a matter of fact, Dr Lal Pathlabs was the first private lab to start HIV/AIDS testing in the year 1989.
With over 190 Clinical Labs and more than 1700 patient service centers, Dr. Lal Pathlabs is at present one of the top Diagnostic Chains in India.
Dr. Lal Pathlabs Franchise Investment
The company offers two kinds of franchise opportunity in India.
One is the diagnostic center franchise and the other is the collection center franchise.
If you want to open a diagnostic center franchise, the investment will be around 1.25 CR excluding lab and testing instruments. You also need to have a minimum of 3,500 Sq. ft of ground floor retail space in a commercial area.
For collection center franchise the investment will be approximately in the range of 3- 5 lacs depending on the location. Area requirement for a collection center will be around 150 – 300 Sq. ft on the ground floor in a commercial location.
Dr. Lal Pathlabs Franchise Business Support
- Highly experienced Dr. Lal PathLabs project team would provide full management services to enable the planning and implementation of the project.
- Dr. Lal PathLabs would provide the unique “STARLIMS”, top–of–the–line Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS). This software has the unique ability to perform tests through the bar–code reading of patient’s samples and a bi-directional interface with the diagnostic instruments, for the first time in India. It enables a completely “hands-off” fully automated testing and reporting process.
- Dr. Lal PathLabs would provide inputs in Lab design and operations. Additionally, you can implement the project under the guidance of Dr. Lal PathLabs Project Management Team to comply with high Dr. Lal PathLabs standards.
- Dr Lal PathLabs would advise on the equipment to be installed in the laboratory and also help in the procurement at reasonable prices.
- Dr Lal PathLabs would provide marketing & sales support to promote the services to local medical fraternity and hospitals
Where to Contact for Dr. Lal Pathlabs Franchise
If you are interested to start Dr. Lal Pathlabs franchise, visit https://www.lalpathlabs.com/partnerwithus and fill the form as instructed. If you are shortlisted, company officials will contact you for further discussion.
You can also contact directly to their corporate office for more details at the following address.
Dr. Lal PathLabs Ltd.
12th Floor, Tower B, SAS Tower,
Fax : +91 124 4234468
If you are interested to start Dr Lal Pathlabs franchise, visit https://www.lalpathlabs.com/partnerwithus and fill the form as instructed. If you are shortlisted, company officials will contact you for further discussion.
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.