Do you want to open a Raymond shop in India? This Raymond franchise review article includes a How to Open guide, franchise cost, investment, profit, and contact details.
Raymond Ltd is a Mumbai-based company in India. It is the largest integrated manufacturer of fabric in the world. The company holds over 60% market share in suiting in India. Also, it is India’s biggest woolen fabric maker. Undoubtedly, Raymond is one of the most prestigious brands in the clothing and apparel sector in India.
Currently, the company has a distribution network of more than 4,000 multi-brand outlets and over 637 exclusive retail shops in the domestic market itself. The company’s products are available in India in over 400 towns through 30,000 retailers. Additionally, an exclusive chain is present in over 150 cities across India in the name & style of The Raymond Shop.
Also, the company exports products to over 55 countries including the US, Canada, Europe, Japan, and the Middle East. It has more than 20,000 designs and colors of suiting fabric which makes it one of the largest collections of designs and colors by a single company.
Raymond – Brands & Products
- Raymond – Shirts, jeans, trousers, jackets, suits
- Park Avenue – Fragrances, shaving Systems, Body Care Solutions, Hair Care Products
- Raymond Home Furnishing – Curtains, designer Upholstery, Luxury Fabrics
- ColorPlus – Ready to wear premium clothing for men
- Parx – A premium casual wear lifestyle brand
- Ethnix – Sherwani, Indo Western, Bandgala, Bundi, Kurta with churidar, Jacket, and Suits.
Stepwise Guide On How to Start a Raymond Franchise
Advantages of Starting Raymond Franchise Business
- First of all, Raymond is a popular brand in the menswear segment in India.
- The company has over 90 years of experience.
- The franchise requires small to moderate startup investment.
- Apart from clothing, the company offers a wide range of products including buttons, perfume, etc. So, it helps in enhancing the overall sales volume.
- Finally, you will get multi-brand benefits. Considering the changing lifestyle and brand awareness in society multi-brand franchise generally works better comparatively.
Raymond Success Story
Raymond is a prestigious brand in the Indian branded fabric and fashion retail industry. The company started operation in 1925. Also, the company owns several popular brands like Park Avenue, ColorPlus, Parx, etc.
Raymond is the largest exporter of worsted fabrics and readymade garments throughout the world. Some of the major importing countries are Australia, the USA, Canada, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and the European Union.
The brand is a symbol of quality, trust, and excellence in the mind of millions of people. Annually, the company produces over 25.5 million meters of pure wool, wool-blended, and polyester-viscose fabric.
While utilizing the latest technology, the company has over 350 weaving looms, and 48,000 spindles. Apart from over 250 Exclusive Raymond stores, the company has footprints even in every small town in India.
Raymond Franchise Criteria – Cost, Investment & Profit
Opening a Raymond franchise store requires a 600 to 1200 Sq Ft shop area in the prime market location. The property may be owned, rented, or leased. However, it must have a window frontage of a minimum of 15 ft. Additionally, you must have an investment capacity of Rs 25 Lac with a working capital of Rs 25 Lac.
Raymond Contact Adress
- Raymond Limited
- New Hind House, Narottam Morarjee Marg, Ballard Estate
- Mumbai 400001
How to Apply for Raymond Franchise Opportunity in India?
First of all, go to the official site of Raymond http://www.raymond.in/. Click on the franchise button and fill out the form with relevant information. Here, you will need to provide name, city, location, contact number, email id, your profession, existing business, etc. After getting shortlisted, the company officials will contact you shortly. On the other hand, you can contact the head office directly.
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.