Do you want to learn more about content marketing? If yes, you are in the right place. Here in this article, we list the best and most popular content marketing courses online for freshers and professionals.
The significance of content marketing has expanded exponentially. When businesses provide high-quality content that develops credibility, consumers are more likely to contact them to learn more. Whether a company sells to other businesses or consumers, a well-crafted content marketing program is essential to attract clients.
Therefore, the role of a skilled content marketer is also very important in this regard. The demand for skilled professionals is very high in the current market. So, several platforms provide various content marketing courses to generate a proficient content marketer.
Let us delve into some content marketing courses that will enhance your skills.
Best 12 Content Marketing Courses
1. Content Marketing Masterclass by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
This program is for you if you want to master content marketing to expand your business. It will introduce you to some of the most effective types of material.
Moreover, you will also learn how to promote your content and attract traffic from various sources. This cutting-edge training will show you the value of excellent writing and how to improve your writing skills.
Further, you do not require any prior marketing knowledge to enroll in the course.
- Classic marketing fundamentals
- Web design
- Search engine optimization and so on.
- 12 articles
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video
- Certificate of completion etc.
2. The Strategy of Content Marketing by Coursera – Learn More About the Course Here
This course from Coursera will teach you the fundamental tactics content marketers employ to acquire and retain profitable consumers. Thus, it is one of the best-paid content marketing courses you can enroll in.
This course is a collaboration between Copyblogger, UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, and the premier content marketing authority.
Further, in this course, you will learn to use content marketing to establish your brand.
- The Content Marketing Ecosystem
- The Strategic Types of Content
- Crafting a Content Marketing Strategy
- Managing Your Content and more.
- 100% online
- Duration 19 hours
- Intermediate Level
- Shareable Certificate etc.
3. SEO Training & Content Marketing Course by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
It is one of the best online content marketing courses with several practical hands-on copywriting templates and guides.
This program will train you to be an expert copywriter and be capable of converting browsers into buyers.
Besides, this course is appropriate for complete beginners or those with prior experience.
- SEO and content marketing essentials
- Content marketing and LinkedIn marketing
- Press-release marketing
- Blog post-marketing and more.
- 108 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- 2 articles
- 1 practice test etc.
4. Content Marketing: Grow Your Business with Content Marketing by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
This Udemy program will teach you how to identify your target audience to develop better content. Further, you will discover how to use current content marketing to help your business and brand flourish.
Moreover, it is among the online content marketing courses that will give you full lifetime access to its content.
You do not require any prerequisite knowledge of content marketing to take the course. Therefore, it is an ideal course for beginners.
- Define your brand and purpose
- Content marketing formats
- Publish your content
- Promote your content etc.
- Full lifetime access
- 7 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion etc.
5. How to Blog – The Creators Guide to Content Marketing by Udemy – Learn More About the Course Here
This training will walk you through creating high-traffic blogs using effective content marketing. Also, you will learn how to do thorough research for blog post topics.
Apart from this, you will be guided on how to structure your material technically. You’ll also learn how to generate feature photos for your blog entries.
Further, this course is designed for beginner bloggers and small business owners interested in utilizing content marketing.
- Case studies
- Pro blogging for content marketing, etc.
- Full lifetime access
- 1.5 hours of on-demand video
- Certificate of completion and more.
6. Content Marketing Foundations by Linkedin Learning
In this course by LinkedIn Learning, your instructor will outline the principles and advantages of content marketing. It is one of the prominent paid content marketing courses you can pursue online.
Further, you will learn a step-by-step strategy for firms of all sizes to flourish with strategic marketing. Your trainer will teach you how to write, edit, and design content.
The course will also walk you through selecting the proper balance of content for maximum impact.
- Choosing the right topics
- Creating a content strategy
- Optimizing and distributing content
- Integrating content and so on.
- 1 exercise file
- 8 quizzes to test knowledge
- Access on tablet and phone etc.
7. Content Marketing Fundamentals Course with Ashley Segura by Semrush Academy
In this content marketing course from Semrush Academy, you will learn how to utilize content to enhance and promote your brand. In addition, you will learn content marketing objectives and the sorts of material best suited to business objectives.
It is one of the top content marketing courses that will teach you the fundamentals and goals of content marketing.
Moreover, if you want to incorporate content marketing into your marketing plan, this course is up for you.
- What is Content Marketing?
- Business Goals of Content Marketing
- Audience Research
- Competitor Research
- Content Ideation etc.
- Identify your industry competitors
- Learn to identify your target audience etc.
8. Content marketing training by Clickminded
This Clickminded training course will teach you how to develop extremely successful content marketing campaigns swiftly.
Furthermore, it will explain why it is critical to distinguish between copywriting and content marketing. Also, it will educate you on the importance of content marketing in your marketing funnel.
Besides, you will learn to design high-converting landing pages, webinars, lead magnets, and trials.
- How content marketing fits into your business
- Crafting messages that convert
- Writing copy that converts
- Discovering your target persona etc.
- Build a strategic content calendar from scratch
- Learn to pick the right channels etc.
9. Content Marketing by the Blueprint Training
This course from Blueprint Training will instruct you to implement various content methods and types, from blogs to podcasts.
It is one of the finest content marketing courses, teaching you how to create high-quality material on a large scale.
Further, you’ll also take a deep dive into three methods for coming up with content marketing topic ideas.
- Audience Personas
- Keyword gaps
- Content Tactics
- Content creation
- Content strategy and so on
- Lifetime access
- Updated syllabus etc.
10. Advanced Content Marketing with Brian Dean by Semrush Academy
This course from Semrush Academy will explain how to expand your blog, utilizing the most current methods, tactics, and procedures. In this program, your tutor will reveal the secret to driving a lot of traffic to your blog.
You’ll also learn to use curated lists to generate traffic and create strategic relationships with other bloggers. Besides, it will teach you how to use a blog post template to gain instant credibility in your niche.
- Create Your RLL
- Publish Your RLL
- The Content Hub
- The Annual Guide
- Blog Campaigns
- Content Campaigns, and so on.
- Free course
- Learn bonus content promotion strategies.
11. Content Marketing Course by Hubspot Academy
This program is for you if you want to develop into a better, leaner, and more strategic content marketer. It’s a free Certification Course from Hubspot Academy that will teach you how to be an excellent content marketer.
This program will teach you how to create successful content consistently using a content production framework.
Furthermore, this course is intended primarily for Marketing Professionals, Content Producers, and Inbound Professionals.
- The Power of Storytelling
- Generating Content Ideas
- Planning a Long-Term Content Strategy
- Building a Content Creation Framework, and so on.
- 12 lessons
- 11 quizzes
- 54 videos etc.
12. Advanced Content Marketing Certification Training Course by Simplilearn
Learners in this course will learn how to create appealing marketing material. Furthermore, it will teach you the best practices required for a writer to improve an effective content marketing strategy.
This training course from Simplilearn will teach you how to develop and execute content marketing strategies to create great content.
Further, this course will be especially useful for professionals working in digital marketing, business development, etc.
- Introduction to content marketing
- Targeting key influencers
- Measuring content effectiveness
- Producing engaging content more frequently and more.
- 5 practice projects
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
- 4 progress quizzes after each lesson etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the various types of content marketing?
There are various types of content marketing, including Blogging, Infographics, Video, Visual content, Whitepapers, Ebooks, Webinars, Social media posts, etc.
What is the role of a content marketer?
A content marketer is a professional who generates compelling print, video material, and visuals for a company’s audience.
Updated by The Research Team of NextWhatBusiness