Are you an owner of a restaurant or eatery business and want to become a Swiggy Partner to grow your business exponentially in your area? If yes, you are in the right place. Here in this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to become a partner with Swiggy in India including the documents required, the advantages, and the registration process.
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. The app was launched and promoted by Bundl Technologies Private Limited. The app was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution for the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie.
Currently, Swiggy has 95,000+ restaurant partners across the country. Additionally, 60,000+ delivery executives are working in Swiggy and the number is growing every day. As of today, Swiggy operates in more than 140 cities in India.
Swiggy is an app-based single window for ordering food from a wide range of restaurants listed in the application. Customers can check the menu and tariffs of different restaurants from the Swiggy app and order online.
Table of Contents
Here are the 5 Steps for Swiggy Partner Registration
Step 1. Get Ready with Documents:
To partner with Swiggy, you need to have proper documents for your restaurant. The list is mentioned below:
- First of all, you need an FSSAI Registration certificate.
- If your business is in proprietorship form, then you need to submit the PAN Card Xerox copy. In any other form of business, you need to show the company PAN card.
- GST Registration Number.
- Proprietors’ Details like photos, Identity proof, and address proof. As identity proof, you can submit a PAN Card, Aadhar Card, driver’s License, Voter ID and Passport, and Address proof such as a Rent Agreement, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, etc in addition to other things.
- A cancelled cheque for Swiggy restaurant registration.
Step 2: Apply Online for Swiggy Registration
If you have all the documents ready in your hand, becoming a Swiggy partner is extremely easy. First of all, you need to go to the Partner with Us link. Fill out the form with your details and submit it.
You can send an email also. The email id is [email protected]
Step3. Wait for the Company’s Official Call
Upon successful filing, of the form, officials of Swiggy will contact you.
Step 3: Understand the Terms & Conditions
Then, the Swiggy representative will meet you in person to determine the demands and other requirements. He or she will describe the terms and conditions in detail. You will need to submit a menu card copy and other details.
Step 4: Get Into Written Agreement with Swiggy
You and the Swiggy representative will enter into a written agreement.
Step 5: Product Training and Photoshoot
The company will provide you with the required online product training and how the app works. They will take photos of your restaurant that will be uploaded to their application software. Generally, Swiggy takes a couple of days to check the documents you submit.
Finally, after completion of the formalities, your restaurant will be live on the Swiggy app.
Advantages of Becoming a Swiggy Partner
If you run a restaurant and want to expand your business, Swiggy helps you with no extra effort. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- After becoming a Swiggy partner, you can generate more customer and sale invoices. Hence, you can enhance the revenue earnings.
- Regardless you have only a ‘take away’ restaurant or a fine dining restaurant, you can deliver more plates. Because, with Swiggy, you don’t need to provide the seating arrangements. Hence, it helps in reducing the cost thus enhancing the net profit.
- After the registration with Swiggy, you don’t need to keep the delivery boy and provide the vehicle. So, it keeps your operational cost minimal.
- The small restaurants can’t afford to keep a dedicated person to sit at the phone desk to take order calls and write down the order on a piece of paper. And finally, send the food to the customers at the Right Time. Swiggy does all these things. And you only need to hand over the food to the delivery boy.
- Partnering with Swiggy is a commission-based model. Hence, no loss to the restaurants at any cost.
How Much are the Swiggy Fees/ Charges?
The fees charged by Swiggy to restaurant owners depend on whether the market is new or has matured. Generally, Swiggy charges commissions in the range of 15% to 20% from restaurant owners in developed markets like Bengaluru. For places where online food delivery is relatively new, Swiggy charges 16% of sales turnover.