Are you an owner of a restaurant or eatery business? Do you want to become a Swiggy Partner to grow your business exponentially in your area? This article includes a step-by-step guide about how to become a partner with Swiggy in India. Also, it includes documents required, advantages and registration process.
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighborhood restaurants to the urban foodie.
Basically, it’s an app-based single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants with varieties menu. So, customers can check the menu and tariff of different restaurants from the Swiggy app.
Currently, Swiggy has 40,000+ restaurant partner and 4000+ employees across the country. Additionally, 60,000+ delivery executives are working in Swiggy and the number is growing every day.
As of today, Swiggy operates in 48 cities. These are Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Kochi Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangaluru, Manipal, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Pondicherry, Pune, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirupur, Trichy, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vizag, and Warangal.
Hence, if you have a restaurant business in these cities, you can be a Swiggy partner.
5 Advantages of Becoming Swiggy Partner
- After becoming a Swiggy partner, you can generate more customer and sale invoice. Hence, you can enhance the revenue earnings.
- Regardless you have an only ‘take away’ restaurant or a fine dining restaurant, you can deliver more plates. Because, with Swiggy, you don’t need to provide the sitting arrangements. Hence, it helps in reducing the cost thus enhancing the net profit.
- After the registration with Swiggy, you don’t need to keep the delivery boy and provide the vehicle. So, it keeps your operational cost minimal.
- The small restaurants can’t afford to keep a dedicated person to sit at the phone desk to take order calls, write down the order on a piece of paper. And finally, send the food to the customers in Right Time. Swiggy does all these things. And you only need to hand over the food to the delivery boy.
- Partnering with Swiggy is a commission based model. Hence, no loss to the restaurants at any cost.
List of Documents You Need to Become a Swiggy Partner
- First of all, you need an FSSAI registration certificate.
- If your business is in proprietorship form, then you need to submit the PAN Card Xerox copy. In any other form of business, you need to show the company PAN card.
- GST Registration number.
- Proprietors’ Details like photos, Identity proof, and address proof. As an identity proof, you can submit Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id and Passport and Address proof such as Rent Agreement, Electricity Bill and Water Bill, etc in addition to other things.
- A canceled cheque for Swiggy restaurant registration.
Swiggy Partner Registration Process: Step-by-step Guide
Step 1: If you have all the documents ready on your hand, becoming a Swiggy partner is extremely easy. First of all, you need to go to the Partner with Us link. Fill the form with your details and submit.
Step 2: A Swiggy representative will contact you.
Step 3: Then, the Swiggy representative will meet you in person to determine the demands and other requirements. He or she will describe the terms and conditions in detail.
Step 4: You and the Swiggy representative will enter into a written agreement.
Step 5: Finally, you will need to submit some of the documents to the representative. Generally, Swiggy takes a couple of days to check the documents you submit.
Step 6: After completion of the formalities, you become a Swiggy partner.