Nowadays mobile apps based cabs business has become popular in India. The car rental business is growing very fast in metro cities with tier-2 and tier-3 cities also. This is definitely a lucrative business proposition for a person having a good quality car of his or her own. Here in this article, we intend to explore how to attach a car to Ola Cabs in India.
Among all the cab companies in India, OLA cabs had hit the market recently. The company is offering affordable and attractive tariffs to people who wish to rely on a cab for traveling within the city and outside the city.
It is headquartered in Mumbai and has branch offices in Bangalore and Delhi. Ola cabs are now operating in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Chennai. Any individual can join Ola cabs as a car owner by attaching the car with them.
Also, you can hire a driver and you have to bear the cost of fuel and other expenses if required. Registering your car with Ola is very simple and they have a separate team for this.
Here are the Steps to Attach A Car to Ola Cabs
- Get a car with good mileage and commercial tax.
- Hire 2 drivers(12 hours each to drive), if you are not driving.
- Get them trained to use mobile, especially map for navigation.
- Train them for nice behavior with the customer to get a better rating.
- Contact your nearest regional office or you can directly call the main branch for new registration of your car.
- You will need to submit your required documents to the company.
- Keep your car on work always (24 x 7 X 365) except servicing.
- Minimize your cost per km for EMI, insurance, service, maintenance.
Required Documents To Attach Car To Ola Cabs
- Driver documents like a photo, photo ID proof, address proof, driving license.
- Owner documents like business registration, Service Tax Registration, and Current Bank Account.
- If you have a partnership firm or Pvt Ltd or Ltd Company, then you will need to submit the deed of business registration with ROC and Pan Card.
Related: How to Attach Your Car To Uber Cabs
How Much Can You Earn?
For every single ride, Ola takes only 10% of the commission on the total amount of bill which will be calculated by the Ola app itself. Ola also provides bonuses which are given below:
Bonus On-Peak Hours (7 am to 12:30 pm and 5 pm to 11 pm are considered as peak hours): Whenever you complete any ride during peak hours then you will be awarded a fixed amount to your account as a bonus and it depends on you how much you complete ride on-peak hours. For each ride, there is an added bonus during on-peak hours.
Bonuses On Airport Drop: Whenever you drop a customer to an airport then you will be awarded a fixed amount to your account.
Bonuses on 12 Ride Completing: Whenever you complete 12 rides in a single day then you will get added bonus in your account. To attach the car to Ola cabs Click Here
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.