Are you interested in starting a Kidzee Playschool franchise business at your location in India? If YES, read this opportunity review post and learn cost, investment and how to apply for a Kidzee play school franchise business.
Kidzee playschool is part of one of the leading education organizations in India, Zee Learn Ltd. Kidzee is backed up by a powerful brand – Zee Network and Essel group. With years of experience in the preschool industry, Kidzee has nurtured more than 5,00,000 children throughout India. Kidzee has over 1500+ centers in over 550+ cities and is the most successful preschool chain in Asia.
Why Kidzee Playschool Franchise?
Kidzee is the pioneer and leader in early childhood care & education training sector. Kidzee has set unparalleled standards in the CDE (Child Development & Education) space. With years of dedicated research done by its Child Development Experts, Kidzee has developed the best-in-class child-centric learning methodology called ILLUME.
- A proven business model that has delivered a robust ROI for our Franchisee.
- Supports in enrolments via marketing
- Provides time-tested books, publications, and other learning resources
- Assistance in developing infrastructure and designing interiors
- Continuous updates on current educational developments
- Dedicated key accounts manager at your disposal to get a resolution for all your queries
What is the Cost & Investments Required to Start a Kidzee Playschool Franchise?
Kidzee Playschool franchise is a low-cost franchise opportunity. Additionally, you will need to have an investment capacity of around 5-10 lacs to start this franchise business. Other than the investment you need to have around 2500 sq ft of floor space though it depends on location. Additionally, Kidzee provides exclusive territorial rights and field assistance to franchise owners to start their business.
What You need to Start Kidzee Franchisee
- The franchisee should have a minimum 2000 – 3000 sq.ft carpet area in a residential location in the city. Preferably independent villa or bungalow (On the ground floor) with separate boundary wall along with outdoor play area.
- NOC from society for running a preschool.
- One time initial investment will be in the range of INR.12,00,000/- to INR.15,00,000/- The initial investment would be towards ambiance and equipment costs and would include the startup franchise.
- Please also note that the initial investment is dependent on the model of the Pre-School and could vary based on location and other factors.
- All franchisees will undergo an extensive training program on the business strategies for owning and operating a successful Pre-School. In addition to these franchises and their staff members will receive initial and continuous training for the Kidzee curriculum and the delivery method.
- Franchisee will have to invest in capital and working capital for this project.
Where to Contact for Kidzee Playschool Franchise?
Apply for the franchise in the prescribed format in the official site of Kidzee. Detailed manuals for franchises are available at Kidzee franchisees offices. Also, the company provides franchise training at the regional offices of Kidzee. You can send your franchise inquiry in the linked prescribed contact form.
Kidzee School Franchise is a good option for individuals looking for a preschool educational franchise opportunity. Analyze and decide whether this business opportunity fits you as per your skills, experience, interest, and knowledge.
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.