Do you want to open The French Loaf franchise store in your area? This article includes a detailed guide on how to start the French Loaf outlet in India. Also, the article includes the franchise cost, requirement, support, investment, and contact details.
Actually, Oriental Cuisines Private Limited owns the brand The French Loaf. The company has a headquarter in Chennai. It was established in 1994 with a remarkable range of cuisines from all over the globe. Currently, the brand has 150+ outlets throughout the nation.
Oriental Cuisines Private Limited offers three different types of business models. These are The French Loaf, Wangs Kitchen, and Sera The Tapas Bar & Restaurant.
The French Loaf is a low-cost model. And you can start the business with moderate startup investment. The brand provides a wide range of mouth-watering cakes, pastries, bread, sandwiches, and more. Every product sold is prepared with care, precision, and utmost love which translates to unparalleled quality and taste.
Support & Benefits to The French Loaf Franchise Owners
The franchise partner will be provided with an operating manual. Other support includes the following:
- Assistance in site selection
- Proper training is also provided
- Guidance from experts
- Empowering the underprivileged and skilled youth to live life with purpose and to the fullest.
- Provide Merit Scholarships to deserving candidates to complete basic as well as higher education.
- Joining hands with NGOs to set up a chain of bakeries and patisseries that provide employment opportunities for the underprivileged.
- They are then trained and empowered by imparting culinary knowledge and skill. The subsequent profits from these institutions are further invested back in charity.
Cost & Area Requirement for Opening The French Loaf Outlet
First of all, you need a ground floor property with good frontage. The store must have a carpet area of 350 – 500 sq. ft. in a high footfall area.
Investment: INR 20 – 25 Lakh Approximately. Franchise or Brand Fee: INR 4 Lakh
Also Read: Best Bakery Franchise Opportunities
Oriental Cuisines Private Limited
#25, Flowers Road
(Above Egmore Benefit Society)
Purasaiwakam, Chennai – 600 084
Tel: +91 (44) 4680 4000http://www.orientalcuisines.in/
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.