Do you want to sell products on Flipkart? Find here the steps you need to follow for Flipkart seller registration to be a Flipkart seller in India.
Flipkart is the largest eCommerce portal in India having over 18 million registered users and delivering more than 50 lakh shipments per month. According to their business model, you can become a nationwide retailer from a localized business owner. By having Flipkart seller registration, you can avail every facility of an eCommerce store like 24×7 open shop, automated order and payment processing etc.
Fist let us know what documents are required to register as a Flipkart Seller:
Here are the Steps to Start Selling Products on Flipkart in India – Flipkart Seller Registration
To get a Flipkart seller registration, you must sign on with Flipkart. Signing up process is simple and can be done following a few steps.
1. Login to Flipkart Seller Homepage
The first step is to log in to visit the official page for Flipkart registration as a seller. Use this link to login to the registration page.
2. Fill in the necessary information
You will need to fill up an application form with the following information:
- Your name, email id, mobile no.
- Name of the city from where products will be pick up
- Your company name
- Business registration details
- Your company’s estimated annual revenue
- Tax registration document
- What is the nature of your current business?
- Do you have your own website where you sell your products?
- Do you already sell on other online marketplaces?
- How many retail outlets do you own?
- What are the categories of products you want to sell?
- What are the brands you want to sell?
3. Documents Required to Register as Flipkart Seller
You can register yourself as a proprietorship/ individual, partnership or as a private limited company.
You are required to have the following documents:
- PAN Card(Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company”)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents ( Address Proof, and Cancelled Cheque)
- GSTIN/ TIN whichever applicable as per the business structure.
4. Wait for Approval
After providing all information, documents, and registration Flipkart will contact you within seven days for further verification. When Flipkart will approve your seller account, you can list your product on Flipkart website and start selling.
5. Add your Product Listings
Now, Flipkart will provide you with a unique seller dashboard. Log in to the dashboard, find an appropriate category of listings, and start uploading your products. Upload good quality images and write a brief description of the products. You can upload a maximum of 5 images per product. After a quality check and subsequent approval, you will be provided with a link – ” Approve and Start Selling”. You need to click the link and add pricing details, stock availability, procurement SLA. Activate button drop down and click continue. Now you can see your products listed live for buyers to purchase.
Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Flipkart’s logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer. Then Flipkart will transfer the money to sellers on a periodic basis.
Recommended Tools for Startups
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.