Tally ERP9 is India’s most popular business software and GST software. Tally is behind the growth of over a million business ventures in India. As a matter of fact, this software is handling diverse and complex accounting processes for more than two decades
It is a complete product that includes business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll and Branch Management along with compliance capabilities for VAT, Excise, TDS, TCS, and now GST too.
Tally ERP 9 is the most preferred business solution for small & medium enterprises in India. It simplifies business processes and helps in managing easily.
Pricing of Tally ERP9
The company mainly have two pricing plans. Tally ERP9 Silver is for people who are looking for the single use.The price of Tally ERP9 for a single user is around Rs 21,240 + 18% GST.
If you are looking for multi-user facility, the company have Tally ERP9 Gold plan. The price Gold plan would be around Rs 63,720 + 18% GST.
Tally ERP 9 Features
The key features include:
- Accounting, Finance management – Including Balance Sheet, P&L, Ratio Analysis
- Sales & Purchases Management – Order management and invoicing
- Statutory compliance (VAT, Service Tax, Excise, TDS)
- Vendor Management – Business information, outstanding and credit management
- Payroll Management – employee profile, pay structure, attendance, reports and statutory
- Data Security and Audit
- Data exchange
- Track and maintain the right stocks at the right time, manage raw material and finished goods
- Identify and retain your top suppliers and customers, fulfill your orders on time
- Simplify your banking processes and stay tax compliant always
- You can take a business decision on the move anytime and from anywhere
- Manage your working capital efficiently, integrate your payroll processes, control and optimize your costs.
You must have a PC having Window XP or higher version installed to run Tally ERP9 Accounting Software. All the information is stored on the hard drive of the machine. Initially, Tally ERP9 did not have remote access facility. However, presently the software is equipped with this facility. Moreover, more than one person can work on the same data simultaneously at the same time.
It must be informed here, Tally does not have IOS or mobile app extension. It can only be operated on PC only.
Who can Use Tally ERP9
You can use Tally ERP9 both for personal and business purposes.
However, the software is not very user-friendly for people who do not have a background in accounting processes and procedures.
For people who are beginners must get trained before using Tally ERP9. You will find a detailed guide in the Official Guide Book of Tally.
Tally extends support to customers through their widely extended network of partners, integrators, and extenders. In addition to this, this support is also provided by Tally Institute of Learning.
You can also consider checking other reputed accounting software like Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Zoho. At present these companies are also very popular in small businesses.