Are you interested in starting Sri Sri Ravishankar Bal Mandir (SSRBM) preschool franchise business? If Yes, read this post on why and how to apply for this opportunity including cost, investment, contact details, etc.
“Sri Sri Ravishankar Bal Mandir (SSRBM) schools were started to provide value-based education in a stress-free and child-friendly environment for the children.
It has been proved through research that a major share of the overall development of the human brain is contributed by their early childhood education. Keeping this in view, SSRBM aims to create the right environment for tiny tots in the age group of 2 years to 6 years to learn and blossom into wonderful human beings.
SSRBM lays a solid foundation for their future growth by shaping their personality in the right direction. Here learning is fun for children and children actually look forward to going to school as they feel it is a home away from home. Our teachers are provided with special training with a specific focus on early education.
SSRBM combines the best of modern and traditional teaching techniques to nurture the right combination of knowledge based on Concept, Information, Attitude, Imagination, and Freedom that caters to their overall growth.” (Excerpt from the SSRBM School Website)
SSRBM aims to create the right environment for tiny tots in the age group of 2 years to 6 years to learn and blossom into wonderful human beings.
It combines the best of modern and traditional teaching techniques to nurture the right combination of knowledge based on:
- Freedom caters to their overall growth.
Why You Should Consider Starting Sri Sri Ravishankar Bal Mandir Preschool
- Recognition: Support from internationally reputed “The Art of living” Foundation & proceeding towards being spiritually deemed University.
- The proven system in place: An experienced model with over 10yrs and more than 100 schools all over India.
- Pedagogy: Stress-free, Joyful, Natural, and value-based for both children and teachers.
- Curriculum: Ready availability of curriculum books, study material, projects, etc.
- Training: Provision of teacher training and administrative training with Manuals modules and workshops.
- Simplicity & Flexibility: Easy to implement procedures and flexible working ERP systems in the process of being introduced.
- Human Values: Creation of ethical society (Human values) and morals through integrated value-added education and shaping their career for the future.
Also Read: Top Preschool Franchise Business Opportunities in India
Potential Balmandir franchisee Profile:
The following qualifications, among others, are essential to be considered for a Balmandir franchise:
- Enjoy working with young children.
- The ability to manage finances
- A willingness to personally devote full time and best efforts to the day-to-day operation of the Sri Sri Ravishankar Balmandir
- A willingness to complete a comprehensive training program and become proficient in all aspects of operating a Sri Sri Ravishankar Balmandir.
- Financial resources
- Committed to the cause of providing good quality education to young children.
- Area Required: 2000 SQ. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 2lac – Rs.5lac
SSRBM will provide assistance in:
- Structured curriculum and ongoing support
- Marketing support
- Ongoing operational support
- Training teachers in the SSRVM methodology
- KYC – Know Your Child workshop for parents
- Updating with recent advances using workshops
SSRBM Franchise Benefits:
- ROI: Good Return and investments
- Marketing: Publicity material website presence provided.
- Visit: Regular operational visits for continuous support
- Well established & reputed brand name in the education industry
How to Apply for SSRBM Franchise Business
You can directly contact me at the following address:
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya Mandir Trust
3rd Floor, Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Sciences & Research
21st KM, Kanakpura Road, Udayapura Post, Bangalore- 560082
P: 080-28432704/705, 08065909097 [email protected].
Editorial Staff at NextWhatBusiness is a team of Business Consultants having years of experience in small and medium scale businesses.