Do you want to start a Reliance Petrol Pump dealership business in India? If YES, find here a detailed application guide including investment, profit, and contact details.
Reliance operates the petroleum business under the company Reliance Petroleum Ltd. It is one of India’s largest private sector companies. The company has the headquarter in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Currently, the company has over 1300 retail outlets spread across the country. This fuel retail business provides value to the customers through a 100% automated network, backed by superior technology.
Here is a Stepwise Guide to Start Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Business
In India, the fuel station or petrol pump business is highly profitable. Apart from a good margin, it ensures a respectable social image and prestige. If you have sufficient funds to invest, initiating a petrol pump is a lucrative option of making money quickly.
Reliance Petrol Pump Product Portfolio
- Motor Spirit (Petrol)
- High-Speed Diesel
- Auto LPG
- 2 Wheeler Oil
- Diesel Engine Oil
- Passenger Car Oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Mechanic Loyalty Program
- Transhelp 24
Reliance Petrol Pump Quality Standards
Reliance offers the highest quality of service to the customers. It includes
- A PAN India Retail outlet network which is centrally connected through a Retail Automation software.
- All our transactions at the fuel stations are system authorized and recorded.
- Automated billing for customers from Point of Sales (POS)
- Periodic calibration of all nozzles and test measures and their certificate of testing by Legal Metrology
- Special, tamper-proof, highly secure locks to secure all Tanks and Dispensing Units
Reliance Petrol Pump Service Standards
- Round the clock product availability
- Quick electronic billing for every transaction
- Minimum wait time for our high-speed dispensers
- Automated system to ensure exact quantity & quality
- Knowledgeable staff
- Friendly and courteous behavior
- Well-groomed and clean attendants
- Easy traffic movement
- Clean washrooms
- Free air service
- Free drinking water
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership
First of all, you must be an Indian citizen and a resident of India. Additionally, your age must be between 21 to 55 years (Except Freedom Fighters under CC2 category).
If you are applying for a Rural Retail Outlet, then you must have an educational qualification of 10+2 by a Board / University. However, for regular retail outlets, minimum education qualification is Graduation / Chartered Accountant (CA) / Company Secretary (CS), Cost Accountant, and Diploma in Engineering.
At the time of application, you will need to show the investment capacity. For rural retail outlets minimum fund requirement is 12 lakhs and for regular retail outlets 25 lakhs.
Saving accounts, deposit with banks or registered company or postal scheme, bonds, the share of listed companies and mutual funds are a valid source of fund here.
In the case of applying for the Reliance petrol pump dealership, you will need to have a retail space of a minimum of 5000 Sq Ft in a prime location.
Is Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Profitable?
The petrol pump is a traditional business in our country. However, the overall success of a newly opened petrol pump depends on several aspects. These are location, distance from the nearest petrol pump, staff behavior, size of the fuel station, other amenities, etc.
Additionally, profitability depends on the brand value of the parent company. To be the preferred fuel retailer in the markets Reliance operates in, establishing a strong brand image that offers value to our customers.
Additionally, the company provides value to our customers through a 100% automated network, backed by superior technology. So, you can conclude here that opening a Reliance petrol pump dealership business is a profitable venture for the Indian entrepreneur.
Advantages of Opening a Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership
- First of all, most of the service stations provide round-the-clock service and product availability. So, the maximum operation hour confirms maximum profits.
- The company provides proper employee training for every dealer point.
- At Reliance, you can offer a State-of-the-art automated system to customers ensuring accurate quantity and assured quality products.
- At the dealer point, you can provide a wide range of payment options and quick electronic billing for every transaction which makes it easier and hassle-free for its customers.
- Each dealership outlet has free drinking water, free air service, clean washrooms.
- Finally, you can offer huge variety of products as per customers’ needs. The list includes high-speed diesel, petrol, auto LPG and lubricants, etc.
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Online Application
Generally, petroleum companies publish the advertisement in the leading newspapers. In the advertisement, the companies mention the preferred location with other eligibility criteria. However, if you have a large space in a prime location, you can apply online for a dealership directly.
First of all, go to the link https://www.reliancepetroleum.com/BusinessEnquiry. Here, you will get a blank form. You will need to fill-up the form with information like partner type, name, contact number, email id, state, city, and finally your message. After solving the captcha, you will need to submit the form. After getting shortlisted, company officials will contact you directly.
Submission of the information by you does not guarantee any commitment from the company. And the company reserves the right to reject any application at its sole discretion without assigning any reason or intimation.
Contact Details for Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership
Toll-free helpline – Call at 1800223023 – This helpline is in operation 24 x 7, and offers customer support in 4 languages – Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi
Email ID – Email at email@example.com – your query/feedback and the service representative will call you on the number provided within 48 working hours.
We hope, this article about how to open a Reliance petrol pump dealership business will help you towards starting your own fuel station.